Tuesday, August 30, 2011

8.29.11 Let's Get it Started! {11/366}



This is what my classroom looked like on Monday morning. It takes a lot of work to get it ready by Thursday evening, but somehow it all gets done! It wouldn't be so bad except everything had to come off the walls from last year (I got tile floors!) and I was in such a rush to get moved out (again, because of the tile floors) that there was no organization whatsoever. I felt like I was walking in circles most of the day, moving on to another task before I was finished with the one I had started. But it's now Tuesday evening and I'm feeling good. Tomorrow is Wall Wednesday- I'm only focusing on my walls...and they are going to be fabulous!

1 comment:

  1. Please post pictures when you're done! I love seeing how creative teachers are with their rooms. I think I would go into teaching for the supplies alone! ;-)

    ReplyDelete